These videos and fact sheets may help you if you want to apply for a Violence Restraining Order in the Children’s Court to protect a child from personal violence. They include:
- A tour of a standard court room in the Children’s Court
- Information from a Magistrate about Violence Restraining Orders
- Information from a lawyer about the Children’s Court Violence Restraining Order process
- Information from the Department of Education about the ways your school can help, and
- Information from a mediator about the mediation program for young people involved in restraining order matters in the Children’s Court.
You can also go to the Legal Aid WA website for more information and resources on this topic: Legal Aid WA - Violence Restraining Orders