Providing legal assistance for Western Australians
Infoline - 1300 650 579


Get help

If you have problems at Leavers, call the Infoline or contact your nearest Legal Aid WA office to find out what help we can give for your situation. If we can’t help, we may be able to refer you to someone else who can. 

Where else can I get help?

Here are some other organisations and contacts that might be useful.